Here are a few places to start your research:
- Pet Partners® – petpartners.org – Provides dozens of resources on therapy and service animals, including a service dog trainer directory.
- North American Riding for the Handicapped Association (NARHA) – NARHA.org – Features articles, information and has a ﬁnd-a-center function.
- BiNA Farm – binafarm.org – A comprehensive therapeutic environment for individuals with special needs, as well as a complementary recreational environment for their family members.
- Service Dog Project – servicedogproject.org – Provides assistance to individuals who have severe balance and mobility limitations.
- The Bridge Center – thebridgectr.org – Offers year-round, summer camp and equine-assisted programs designed for children, teens and adults with special needs.