Why SJCS Summer Camp?
SJCS Summer Camp offers campers hands-on opportunities for individual creativity, ingenuity and imagination while having loads of fun getting to know different cultures around the globe! Every day, your campers will be doing engaging activities like building bridges and catapults, working internal combustion engines and rockets, reading stories a part of this wonderfully diverse world we live
in. What a gift!
• Performances and sports workshops: ABAA Capoeira San Francisco
• Science workshops: Berkley’s Lawrence Hall of Science
• Trips to Children’s Creativity Museum and Chabot Space and Science Center
• Tours on the USS Pampanito
• Rides on a Rocket Boat
• 7D rides (interactive theater, SF)
• Movie making and production
• Sports from around the world
• Live interviews with kids from other countries